LASER CLASS 810
The LASER CLASS 810 supports a rich fax feature-set, with high-speed Super G3 capabilities, fast scanning speeds, and even automatic scanning of two-sided originals. To streamline communications, the Job Forwarding and Archiving capabilities help to automate the storage of incoming and outgoing data. With a LASER CLASS 810 device, everyone in your workgroup has the power of a high volume Canon Laser Facsimile machine and more! With up to 23-ppm output speed, optional network printing, 1200-dpi resolution, up to 37 scan-per-minute scanning, large document memory, and a 50-sheet document feeder, the LASER CLASS 810 goes beyond just fax.
- Super G3 Technology featuring JBIG compression helps reduce phone line charges by transmitting data at 33.6 Kbps with scanning at up to 37 images per minute. This helps save both time and money while increasing fax productivity.
- High Speed, High Quality Output is standard on the LASER CLASS 800 Series devices. Documents can be printed as fast as 23-ppm, even when printing at 1200-dpi.
- Productive Document Feeding via the 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. The LASER CLASS 810 includes new duplex scanning in addition to auto duplex output capabilities, enabling users to scan and copy with virtually nonstop productivity. The LASER CLASS 810 model can capture originals at up to 37 ipm (LTR, 100/200 dpi).
- High Volume Paper Capacities: The LASER CLASS 810 comes standard with a paper supply of 600 sheets up to Legal-size: one 500-sheet front-loading adjustable cassettes and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, with the option of an additional 500-sheet letter-sized cassette, bringing the maximum paper capacity to 1,100 sheets.
- UFR II LT Print Technology: The LASER CLASS 810 utilizes the optional UFR II LT print technology for direct or shared network printing. UFR II LT helps reduce the overall printing time as the processing tasks that conventionally execute within the printer are now done at the host PC. This allows the powerful processing power found in today’s computers to be utilized to help achieve a significant increase in productivity.
- Memory: The LASER CLASS 810 comes standard with a memory of up to 512 pages, with the option to upgrade to up to 1,500 pages.
- All-in-one Toner Cartridge: The LASER CLASS 810 provides for a quick and easy maintenance of customer-replaceable components. The black toner and drum unit are combined into one unit. The yield for this cartridge is approximately 4,500 pages @ 5% coverage.