Colour Document Scanner
Panasonic scanners and imaging software deliver high performance and reliability across the board. Determining what type of business scanners today’s market demands, Panasonic developed a new and expanded product line that works hand-in-hand with today’s business tools.
- Document scanning solutions that fuel non-stop efficiency
- An evolution in scanning performance
- Panasonic document scanners have the speed and accuracy that offices demand
- Industry-leading product line catering to enterprises of all shapes and sizes
- Meeting the increasing speed and flexibility demands of today’s business market
- 20 ppm / 40 ipm high speed scanning
- 50 page automatic document feeder
- Plastic card and business card scanning
- Customizable (x3) single-touch scan keys
Top 5 reasons customers buy Panasonic Scanners
- Panasonic is globally recognized for quality
- Scanners that scan 20 to 147 pages per minute
- Features & capabilities to scan mixed documents and cards
- Powerful Panasonic Image Enhancement technology suite bundled with all scanners
- Scanners sold at affordable prices with excellent warranties and duty cycles.
ID / Special Document Scanning
Card and Mixed Paper Scanning
Scan embossed cards, documents and a card, at once.
Saves two-sided documents into a single-page file.
Booklet (Passport) Scanning
Allows various booklets (e.g., passports, bank books, etc.) to be scanned.
Long Paper Scanning
Allows even unusually long documents to be scanned.
Automatic Image Processing
Automatic Image Orientation
Detects and automatically corrects the direction of scanned documents.
Optimizes scanning without having to set any complicated scanning conditions.
Adjusts scanned images without the need for rescanning.
Detects problematic images and informs the user of four types of problems.
Intelligent Double-Feed Detection
Memorizes canceled double-feed detection as a scan setting.
Stapled Document Detection
Detects stapled documents and immediately stops the scanner.
Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
Detects small documents mixed among regular-sized documents.
Physically adjusts skewed documents fed into the scanner.
Allows documents with a variety of sizes and thicknesses to be scanned.
Compatible with Optional Flatbed Scanner
Allows a flatbed scanner to be mounted as an option.
Scans multiple documents in one path, producing separate images instantly.