imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36ei
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36ei large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level users. With a 36″ wide scanner the iPF770 MFP L36ei is ideal for low-volume subcontractors, primary education, design offices, architectural firms and reproduction businesses. The lightweight scanner and compact design allow for easy installation in even the smallest environments. The user-friendly control panel has picture icons for easy identification of the scanner operations. Simply scroll left or right to view the different icons, make your selection and press the Green Button!
This system is for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP T36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP T36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
ClickBrochure>Canon iPF 770 Lei Plotter
- L36ei Scanner The L36ei scanner incorporates a SingleSensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner2.Features
- Touch Screen Operation Panel
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color
- Scan length of up to 109″
- 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best
- Scan documents up to .5 mm thick
- Face up / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The L36ei scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full width image capture, as opposed to time delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LED’s require virtually no warm up time and provide a wide and consistent color gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.
- iPF770 Large Format Printer The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36-inch large format printer is an affordable model for entry-level users. The iPF770 is the printer for your poster and signage needs, the optimal color profile and latest magenta ink will create the vivid and impactful image you need. Canon understands speed is important, that is why the iPF770 printer is capable of producing an A1 (23.39″ x33.11″) print in 25 seconds4 using Economy Mode! The included Sub-Ink Tank System allows you to use all of the ink in the tank before replacing it, as well as replacing the ink tanks on-the-fly without stopping a job mid-print and sacrificing print quality.
- Direct Print & Share1 Sharing ideas has never been easier with Canon’s Direct Print & Share software. Direct Print and Share is a cloud portal and batch printing solution that helps you expand your printing workflow. Available with the printer, this software allows you to upload documents to your account using any WebDAV compliant* cloud service, and have these documents printed from almost anywhere. Easily share and/or print .cpfx PosterArtist, PDFs, TIFFs, JPEGs, and HP-GL/2 files. In addition, you can set-up hot folders on your desktop by clicking the Shortcut Print feature, then simply drag and drop the files you wish to print into these folders and the job will start automatically. You can even set up multiple folders, each with their own customized settings, allowing for multiple jobs to be run with ease.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility2 imagePROGRAF Print Utility is Canon’s mobile app for wireless printing via an Apple® iPad® to an imagePROGRAF printer2. Through use of the app, users have the ability to preview their PDF, JPEG and PNG file, utilize some of the great basic settings seen in their Canon Printer Driver such as selecting the number of copies, orientation, and quality, and then send their print to one of the imagePROGRAF 5-Color Printers sharing the same network. imagePROGRAF Print Utility is available for download free of charge through the App StoreSM.
- Canon Printer Driver5 These Windows® and Macintosh® drivers incorporate simplified page setup options, one-touch borderless printing, expanded color settings, and much more into a printer driver that is intuitive and easy-to-operate.The Real Preview feature allows you to check the print setting and the layout on the roll paper by providing a real time preview, giving you the option to change the print setting even after clicking “print.” The Free Layout feature enables nesting and custom layouts of images or files of nearly any type (available for both Windows® and Apple® driver).The imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature built-in to the printer driver lets you transfer data from their Color imageRUNNER device with Universal Send to the imagePROGRAF printer – all with the touch of a button – allowing you to easily create posters from hard copy documents.At a Glance
- Easy-to-use preset document profiles (examples are Poster, CAD, Photo)
- Automatic print quality options dependent on print application and media
- Real Preview that allows you to change the document and printer settings after clicking “print”
- Page nesting feature with Free Layout for Windows and Mac
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature – with a hot folder solution to print Color imageRUNNER PDFs directly without opening in a PDF viewer
- Economy Print Mode
- Borderless printing
- Easy setting/Advanced setting
- Status Monitor The imagePROGRAF Status Monitor display will check the printer’s status in real time, allowing you to manage print jobs, media and monitor ink levels. Status Monitor includes an Ink Purchase Notification Function that will notify you when the ink is low and provides you with a link to a website where the tank can be purchased, or the contact information to a trusted supplier. What appears exactly can be selected depending on your preference.