imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24ei
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24ei large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low volume and entry-level users. With a 24 inch scanner, this MFP is designed for architects, engineers, consulting firms, small offices and K-12 schools that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment. Suitable for K-12 schools, this low cost model makes it possible for schools to purchase an MFP that was once at a higher price point. Schools can now create and print professional posters quickly and easily at a fraction of what it would cost to outsource.
This is the ideal system for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP T36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP T36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
Not just offering scan-to-copy. this imaging system also gives you the ability to scan to USB, scan to copy and archive, scan to multipage PDF and scan to your PC as well as reduce and enlarge images. With three different quality modes available, you can choose Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are making.
ClickBrochure>Canon iPF 670 L24ei Brochure
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- Image scanning of up to 24″ wide, fits documents 26″ wide
- Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color
- Scan length of up to 109″
- 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best
- Scan documents up to .5 mm thick
- Face up / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
The L24ei scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full width image capture, as opposed to time delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LED’s require virtually no warm up time and provide a wide and consistent color gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670
- 24-inch large format printer
- affordable model for entry-level users
- capable of producing an A1 (23.4” x 33.1”) print in up to 28 seconds4 using Economy Mode!
- included Sub-Ink Tank system allows you to use all of the ink in the tank before replacing it, as well as replacing the ink tanks on-the-fly without stopping a job mid-print and sacrificing print quality.